Semester's Holiday

May 22, 2009 iPai 5 Comments

Salam ..

Probably I would received lots of sms, asking what are my activity during the holiday. So, I would like to share it now.

First of all, I would explain why I am in USM during the holiday. I'm being an editor and graphic designer for a magazine/magazine about my desasiswa (other Univ call it as Kolej Kediaman).This is for the new APEX student free gift. uhuhuh


Ok, this is one my favourite page that I designed. Thanx to Dark Light for his idea - theme. When I wanna to start designing it, suddenly an ilham came through me, and this is the result. This year concept is simple and trendy.(Last year was elegant). Yeah we have been designing this diary for 2 year in rows and maybe there will be no next year for us, because we going to LI. New feature of this year diary is we try to make this diary that can be transform to a triangle stand calendar. So it's like it have dual function. Diary and calendar. And if you noticed that, under the logo with D shape (Dark Light's logo), there is a comercial. hehehe. Sweet huh. Just click the picture to have a clear view of it. Thanx to Dark Light again for redesign my logo (now I don't to have to hear your lecture bout my logo so 'budak-budak' ... heheh .. jangan marah)

My next activity, spent lot of time with my Peah ... LOL ... actually is my PSP .. ok, just bought it, few months ago (2nd hand, half priced, still good condition, phat PSP, and the most important is, PIANO BLACK) .. try to finish my favourite game .. uhuh ... So, i finish PATAPON and PATAPON 2 (old post at my old blog : PON PON PATA PON), other game, er I forgot. LOL. Now I'm playing Final Fantasy : Crisis Core (Actually I already finished this game). But, not 24 hour with Peah, cause we are human, and human still need to social with others.

All in all, don't worry, I'm still going back home on weekend (some weekends) and planning to stay at home on 3rd week of June (maybe). That's all

5 comments:

sweetpearl24 said...

PSP naufal nama Peah..hahahhaha....notebok kami NEC..so jadik..NIC...NIK...NIKKY!! hihihi.. ^_^!

iPai said...

hahahah ... ok2 ... note kami plak compaq ... che kiah kot ... hahaha

Diriku.... said...

ipai ohhh ipai...
nama pon kadang2 genetik...so,xyah la takut!!!
at least,ak dh mula...sikit2 dulu r bro...ak pon,nk rawat semput ak...! hhmmm...mesti ko makin berisi kn...! mcm mana rupe ko! hahahha....

iPai said...

hahaha ...rupa aku, mcm dlm gambar laa ... hahah

Tea Dno said...

hahaa. peah? xDD