Ta-da-da !!!

May 22, 2009 iPai 12 Comments

Salam ...

Finally, after countless recommendation of my friend (Dark Light) to make a proper blog, I made it at last.

Before this blog is created, I'm posting blog at :


Yup! At friendster's blog. uhuhu . Because, at first I thought I want to make just a simple blog. A blog that just have a function to post a blog (yeah everyone knew that). But later, people's demand expanded,I'm not excluded and that happened to me. I realized that Friendster's Blog doesn't have any extended function. So, long story cut it short, ta-da-da. Here I am.

So, the title of this blog is 'Reminiscence | iPai'. Yeah, maybe it's quite lame. But, that is the only name that suit for me (maybe). I don't have an extreme poetic part inside of me to find a bombastic word. uhuh. So, why I choose these name? Yeah, I think it's reflect the purpose for my blog and it is different that I have at Friendster's Blog 'The Way Of My Life'.

Ok, for older post you can just click at that hyperlink and have a read.
Ok. I have to go now. Dr. Afta waiting for me for the presentation of Prestige 3rd Edition. Yeah, later I will tell you about it.

12 comments:

Dark Light said...

yeah! first comment!! ahahahah~ welcome my fren~

iPai said...

thank u !! thank u !!

blogspot best kan? Ak tau. hhaha.

iPai said...

act .. aku mmg dah ade blogger yg aku kene handle ... so, cam tau juga laa menda2 dlm blogger2 nie .. boleh laa, best tuh ..

Diriku.... said...

pnjg betul comment ko kt blog ak...!!!penat ak bace!
btw,welcome to the world...for your own blog!
sehat ka kitak?lama sik dgr khabar kitak...

iPai said...

hhahah ... pajang eh ?? hahah .. tu dah abes pendek aku pk tuh ... hehehe ...

ni sejak bila kitak2 nie ... ko bukan ye study kat sabah or sarawak ... atau kat ump semua org ckp mcm tuh ?? heheh ...

aku sehat ... ko mcm ne ??? hehehe

Diriku.... said...

kamek sehat jak...hahahah...
kitak di sine?

ecah comey said...

wohoooo ipai dah ade blog neh. name dasat dah(mendalam kot maksud, or aku yg pk mcm2). lolz. rajen2 la post mende best2. buleh la aku singgah slalu.

xy_yx said...

wah ipai...
dasat blog...

iPai said...

heheh trimas2 ...

Tea Dno said...

it means, ipai lg lama dh berblogging dr tea? woah woah woah

*kaget

Tea Dno said...

tea suka lah entry ipai in english. it seems perfect to me. cewahh..