Oh I Forgot !! HahHAhah

September 10, 2009 iPai 7 Comments

Salam ..

Just got back from terawikh ... heheh ... and I remembered something ... regarding to the previous post ... actually I want to post something ... something, maybe it is quite funny .. just read it, and judge it by yourself .. hehehe

Before that, I would like to THANKS to Bob aka Farhan, my lecture-mate.. this morning he sat beside me .. and its start when I told him that, I have not bought my ticket for Raya Break ... n I told him that, I planned to go back on Saturday Night ... then, suddenly he ask me, who is going to fetch me at KL Central .. I said, maybe I just get on Komuter and headed to Seremban .. Suddenly, he ask me, why I'm going back on MALAM RAYA ... n then I went blurred ... MALAM RAYA means, the next morning is 1st RAYA laa mamat !!!!! and then we laughed toghether ... hahaha ...

Thank God for sending BOB to remind me that Raya Eid Fitri is most probably on Sunday ... or I will be going to be a sweet stuff in my memory ... hahaha ...

So, in afternoon, I went to Parit Buntar's Train Station to book ticket (budget ade laa tuh ..padahal dah sebulan lepas dah abes dah) .. so I went there to 'confirm' that, the ticket is already sold out ... hahaha ... So how I'm want to go back home ?? Don't Worry ... I will call Superman to help me .. ahahaha

ok.. That's all ... Cheeraa !!! Oh my Superman is already arrive to pick me up ... ok .. UP UP and AWAY !!!!

7 comments:

me said...

ahaha~
yu mmg kan...
why yu juz x balik hari ahad jeh, baru lagik syahdu..ehehe..
*imagine that Bob, didn't tell yu, n yu balik mlm raya..hahhaha*

p/s:asal la Bob tu bg taw kan...ish3

iPai said...

pelangi ~ wah .. yu jahat gile .. sampai ati yu ckp mcm tuh ... owh .. ai tak balek, yu suka laa ... naseb baik kawan ai semua baik2 tau ... diorg bgtau ...

sweetpearl24 said...

wahh~~
ada superman tuh..
nk tumpang superman balik raya bole??
muahahahahaa...

iPai said...

@ pearl ~ mane leh ... ni utk org yg memerlukan sahaja .. kalo sesiapa yg tak memerlukan, tak leh ..

~attahrel~ said...

raya hari sabtu...harap maklum...hahaha
**bob mmg macho!!!..weeewiiitt!!!

me said...

hahaha...sape suh ngade2 tamau bli tket awal2..ish3...

iPai said...

@ at ~ eh .. sabtu plak

@ pelangi ~ tak ngada2 laa ... ai bz .. hehehe