Deko with Ipai, Ayoi dan Apis (Part 1)

June 28, 2009 iPai 5 Comments

Salam

Deko with Ipai, Ayoi and Apis (Like Deko bersama Eric .. hahah) .. Ayoi and Apis is my lil bro .. hehe .. Presently, Ayoi is in first former and Apis is in Polytechnic in Kelantan ...

So, what are we going to decorate ?? Ayoi's new room !!!! Currently, he sleep at the master bedroom by himself .. So, after, me and Apis are going back for our semester, he will be transfer to other room ... hhehehe ... Ok .. A liltle history about this antiquity room (as it were so historical .. lol)..




1. This room is fomerly is my room with Apis .. our first bedroom till I went to boarding school ... Then, after that, our bedroom had been transfered to the master bedroom ..
2. The bedroom is converted to double storey .... (you might think it's a liltle weird) ... The room is large and so my dad decided to make it 2 level ... the lower level will be the store keeping and the upper level as a bedroom ..
3. After our bedroom been transfered to master bedroom, this room became the Solat room
4. I don't like this room because, every week we need vacumm it, as it takes short time to became dusty ... huhu ... and I hate dust !!! I only can stand 10 sec in the dusty room and then I going to 'AAHH - CHOOOOOOOOOO !!!' ... ok that is a really big sneeze ..

So, this is the room ... Ah, wait until you see the new look of this room at the end of the post... hehehe






















Ok .. Tips for guys who will be going to marry, you have to prepare a huge cabinet for your wife clothes .. Why ??


This is 1 of my mother cabinet, full of baju kurung .. hehe >>


And my mother, have 3 more cabinet with baju kurung .. I mean, really full one .. So, never take this lightly ..



So, what we have to do first ?? Clear up all thing ... put all that thing so that,it will not interupt our deco process ... hehehe ... while clear all the thing, you might find something that recall you about your past ... hehehe ... for example ; (I thought all this stuff in my secret vault already)




This Red iron box .. Chocolate red iron box ..

So, wanna take a look inside ??

uhuhu ...

Jeng3 ...

(Gambar malas nak rotate .. hahah)

















Ok, This is the contain ... CD Malam Bakat 2004 .. hem, I don't remember what is this, but I think, it is a recording bout singing competition ... uhuhuh

CD Hari Kecemerlangan SBP (HKSBP) .. owh yeah, SASER and TKC as host for basket ball for South Zone ... So, that is the CD

And, school bacth ... hehee ... It was my mother's collection when she was a kid ... uhuh .. So, pretty stuff eh ??




Next, owh .. my school's photo ...

hem ...

















Uuhuh ... first picture, physic class at the school field .. really refreshing ... wakakaka

Second picture, owh yeah, the mess .. My class never win the award for the most clean class of the week ..EXCEPT, during the Interaction with Parents Day ... wahahah ... That's a miracle ..




Next, eh ?? A red iron chocolate box again ??

Ok ...


















Uuhuh .. my eletronic device when I was 15 ... uhuhuh ... look that black square thing ... is digimon ... the first series one ... hahaha ... (I should go to EE engineering maybe ..)



Ok .. Next ... wah an envelope !!









Wah ... Picture from my matriculation .. and this is my bio lecturer department's picture ... ehheeh ...

(Wah .. cikgu2 bio aku laa ... ehhehe)





And what else .. Owh, letter that I received from my die hard fan ... LOL

See this colourful letter .. hehe >>







Oh Next is my comic collection ... hehehe ... more than 100 series of Utopia and Gempak ...

Now, not even read it ... my favourite cartoonist is Kenny, Apoh ... Both are good ..


















The best Kenny's Artwork ... Ballistix ...

Anak Sateria .. 16 till 35 ..





uhuhu ... Then, we start to paint ... uhuhuh ... jeng3 ... (to be continue ...)

5 comments:

hahahha. ak terpaksa agree nagn part mak banyak gile baju kurung tuh..funny post la..

* sHeqa * said...

haha

nikillas said...

makin elok atau makin jadik mcm tongkang pecah..?!!! jeng3.. tungguu..

YAN^S said...

wow... byk gila barang lama tak kena buang...

iPai said...

mmg byk ... mmg kene buang nie .. bad habit ~ suka simpan brg ..

hahah ... brg2 tuh ade byk lagi ... tibe2 malas menguasai diri ...

malas nak upload .. muhahahah ...

sheqa & Ean ~ jgn sebut ape2 pasal bju kurung tuh eh ... shhh ... haha