Desktop Of the Week #1

June 23, 2009 iPai 5 Comments

Salam ..

ah yes .. I read from darklight's blog, post about his awesome and really cool design of his desktop which, he made by himself (spent most of his hours infront of the laptop to design)

So, since I don't have anything to do, I update my desktop, since my wallpaper calendar have a bit of problem and I have to replace with another software .. huhuh ... Luckily, I have rainlander software ... got from darklight few months back ...

So, long story cut it short ... tada ...

I'm kind person which tend not to change the desktop regularly ... So, this desktop will be like this for 6 month or 1 year .. uhuhu ... cause I'm pretty lazy to update it ..

So, to those who wanna know what I use in my Desktop, just check this out :

- Wallpaper - Zack Fair (Crisis Core : FF VII) - I'm still trying to finish the mission of this game .. got from DeviantArt.com ...

- Top - Object dock - Babylon (dictionary), Wakan (mandarin and Japanese Translator), My Computer, YM, FireFox, Skype, Document and file, Fly FM, Photoshop, Photoscape (never use it, I wonder why), 1 Click Tune Up, Ad-Aware, Avast Antivirus

Right - Rainlander .. Calendar .. and you can put your important note and important event..

Bottom - Yahoo Widget - Red digital clock, and System monitoring .. So that's all ..

5 comments:

i want that object dock.wanit...wanit!!

iPai said...

nak ke ?? g kat google and search ... n dapat laa

jie said...

eh ipai,sejak bile ada blog ni..hehehe
means ko bukan guna fs nye blog ke?haha

nice 1...
aku xde r benda2 desktop ni,coz bukan guna Windows nye OS,saya pengguna linux..wakaka

iPai said...

mmg pon .. dulu guna fs ye ... lepas tuh, rase cam nak guna byk application, so guna laa kat sini ... hehhehe...

uhuhuh .. linux ...leh cerita sket ape yg best ... hehe

Tea Dno said...

huh, canteknya. wahhh.