Tired

June 26, 2009 iPai 2 Comments

Salam ...

Yeah, its been a week I'm at home ... and finally ibu can let her 'I miss my son' with delicious cooking ... hehehe .. So that is the bright side ...

But, the bad side is, I'm feel a bit tired ... maybe because while I'm at home, I'm not going to jog and do things that healthy ... heheh ... I'm just eat and eat ... hehehe ... Yesterday, I went out with my friends (Sorry, I didn't have enough energy yet to type for the post .. heheh .. Dont worry, I will) and have, like a lot of 'meal' .. and going back home, ibu cooked something delicious too ... huhuh ..

So, I have to eat everything (uhuhuh .. ibu is great cooker .. nasi goreng .. lauk best .. lauk sedap .. and ayah bring home an ayam golek ...shedap ye ..) ... and maybe, that's why I'm feel bit tired (because too much eat and not convert it to energy) ... And this tired thing lead me to something else .. it make me a bit grumpy (I don't know the correct word .. heheh) ... I feel mad all the time ... but still, I can control it ... heheh ... (maybe, it cause from Micheal Jackson's dead ... hey, I just know that he is a Muslim)

I HAVE TO TURN TO NEW LEAF (or leaves .. heheh )

2 comments:

sweetpearl24 said...

wooo...makan sedap ye..
bukak sem nih ipai musti gumuk,
muhahahhahaaaaaa

iPai said...

a ah ... gumuk kot ...

mlm td trus demam lepas taip post nie ... sob2 ..