Finally, The Last Week

June 16, 2009 iPai 6 Comments

Salam

Hey, I'm very happy right now !!! Wanna know why? It is the last week I'm in USM for the 3 months holiday ... Yeay me !!!! I'm going back this Friday !! Yeay Yeay !! I'm going back home this Friday !!! Friday is my last day here !!! (wait .. if Friday is my last day so.. ) Saturday I'm going Back ...!! I'm going back this Saturday (while jumping very happily)
But wait, something suspicious is bout to happen ... you know what ? It is because I'm ...

too happy for it .... I have one theory which is, if you are too happy for 'something' to happen, or planning on something, that 'something' will going to be just a dream ... aka not happening ..
Waa !!! No !!!!!
Actually,I'm kinda have a new task, Jaya Editor Team, special bulletin for Jaya's 20th Anniversary .. same like before, I'm doing the graphic design ... And I'm going to meet UNIMAP's VC, this Thursday to interview him ... because he is the first Penggawa of Jaya !! Wow !! I'm going to meet the anchor who fight for USM's Engineering Campus ... Wow !!
But seriously, the progress of work is not going very smoothly .. Wanna know why ? Cause, it is like you doing with no material, but you HAVE the material .. and of course, you don't know what to do ... I really hate this ...
I wanna go home !!! I wanna go home !!! Home !! Home !!! Home !! Home !!! (pretty much alike to helpless baby? Yeah, kinda .. lol)

6 comments:

YAN^S said...

nampaknya kita tak dapat nak main basketball...huhuhuhuhu

sweetpearl24 said...

waaaa~~
da nk balik...tinggai kami kat cni...huhuhuu...
pasni kalu kami guna gc, da takleh la kaco2 men laptop...
pastu da takleh lunch sesama..
pastu...
pastu...
ape lagik eh??
erk sory,emosional sikit, muhahaahhahahaaa

iPai said...

yan ~ eh ... nape tak dpt men plak ... tiang basket tuh ade jeH .. tak lari balik pon .. tp, tak dpt laa men ngan korg2 ek ... sebab time sem, korg mesti malas nak turun ...

wani ~ alala ... bukanye selalu pon kitorg kaco n lunch sama2 ... hahah ... jgn nanges ye ... lenkali ade lg .. (ade ke?)

nikillas said...

haha.. hadi seronok bermain basketball bersama ipai..!! wah wah wah..

bukak sem malas nak turun sebab ramai sangat manusia.. haha.. ni pun tetibe je rajin nak main.. kah3..

iPai said...

hahah ... seronok main dengan korg juga ... yup, time sem penuh dgn manusia .. dan kadang2 tak dapat men pon ... sebab penuh sangat ... anyway, thanx kepada korang-korang yang menceriakan court hari-hari ... hehehe

Tea Dno said...

i wanna go home, i wanna go home. huhuhh. dah macam lagu lee.