This is it #1

May 04, 2011 iPai 5 Comments

Salam

Last Tuesday, I went to WD for the Sharing Session. Through that session they told 8 of us (all from USM Engineering), things that they planned for us have been change. Initially, they will sent us to Thailand for 3 months for training, then got back here in Penang and started to develop a new plant here with what we learned in Thailand.

The new plan is, the next of our reporting day, we will fly to Thailand and will be there for maybe 1 year until they finally make a deal to make new plant in Penang. So, this would be different kind of decision making for whether to choose it or not. Because, from my observation they really have quite large attention in developing new hires and they know that young generation have thirst for new knowledges.



This is it, I have to make the decision, whether I should go for it or not. Or just wing it for every posible condition that might happen. I do have lots of comments by lecturer and staff from WD. Both deliver their strong points. If I do get job offer that I favor, I might wanna compare and think it more deeply.

5 comments:

all the best!good luck !

sweetpearl24 said...

all the best dlm ape jugak yg ko buat ipai.. =)

iPai said...

thank you put, wani !!

wishing u all the best ok! :)

iPai said...

farra arisha ~ thank u farra arisha ...