Nuffnang ads

Jiran Terbaik ♥ S U T E R A K A S I H ♥

Friday, January 21, 2011

How many of you check Your Nuffnang Xchange ?

Salam,

So, do you regurlarly check your Nuffnang Xchange ? Or you never missed to click who ever pop uped in that Nuffnang Xchange ?

Hey, I do really need to check it out after this, because .... hahaha, I found my old friend from matrix. I think I recognise with the picture that he put as his ID. It is the same picture that he put in the friendster profile, thats why I could not miss it. Hahaha.  So lets meet the that special person ...

It is Sabree !!!!


It's look like he is doing a serious thing in bloging. Keep it up bro. Aku baru je nak stat ngensot-ngensot ..

3 ngomelan:

sabree hussin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ui kenal lagi dekat aku ye ngeh2 btw thanks la weyh singgah appartment (blog) aku

iPai said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

uhuhu .. sama2 ... terkezut juga aku bila jumpa dgn ko .. uhuhu

Abang Stalker said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ngensot2 pun da maju skrg ni..

tahniah la.:)

close button
ShoutMix chat widget
Twitter Bird Gadget