Nuffnang ads

Jiran Terbaik ♥ S U T E R A K A S I H ♥

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finished and I'm back to business

Salam

Thanks and praise to God the Almighty, I finished my last paper yesterday, EKC 462 - Advanced Process Control. I would say, if I might further my study in Master of Engineering, I will continue in this field. So, for the time being, just check and browse around to find some info with the Master's title list that I got from Dr. Zainal's blog.
Not everything that we planned will work out. Some might get what they really want, but I should say most of us failed to get it. Do have faith in Allah. Allah knows the best for you, with you are making effort towards it. For example, I did not plan on taking EKC 462, but I end up taking it. Even I really love this subject. (Tips: If you really hate something, that something will come back to you and you really like it. So, if you dont want get a girlfriend or boyfriend that you did not like it, dont hate them. LOL)

If we look back and reminiscene what we have gone through for 4 years, w could see a lot of different, improvement hopefully, have taken in our life. For me, I could see 4 past years younger me, do not have plans on what to do, thinking why I am taking this super hard Chemical Engineering Degree, and just follow the life current flow.

But now. errr ... still follow the life flow but, I do have vissions. I do have aims. That's why I am excited to be out there. But, I keep remind do not be too excited or I will get hurt. So, I just play cool. Like people will now say, CHILLEX.

Actually, I really not in the mood of working. I feeling like want to lie down all day, do nothing till I get bored. And till that day, I will start looking for jobs, but it might frustrated me as its hard to get jobs this day. With the opportunity given by Western Digital, I should grab it and just all out. If not, I will get lazy and trying so hard to start again with low gear.

So, now I'm back for my blog. I will try to post as best as I could !! Thank you for supporting me and thank you for reading. For those who are done with exam, Congratulations !! , and for those who preparing for incoming exam paper, All the best !! Pray for your sucess !!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, want to share a Facebook post by my lecturer.
Oh yes, we have BBQ last nite. Nah, I quite tired for all nite, so I don't want to update about that. Back to about my lecturer, he is the most supportive lecturer that I met. Huhu. The one that go out together and wathed movie. Huhu. Thank you dr !!

Now, it's done !!

4 ngomelan:

IR Chabal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

" If you really hate something, that something will come back to you and you really like it. So, if you dont want get a girlfriend or boyfriend that you did not like it, dont hate them. LOL" cam xde kne mngena lak ngan subject pai hahaha

iPai said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

itu cerita tambahan maa ... hahaha

Suria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

huk2..tahniah. suya abes 28. ntah ape2 gaps jauh giler.. Viva pun belum lagi ni.. update la ipai.. lukis bnyak2 lagi :)

iPai said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

uhuh .. suya, all the best .. jangan malas2 .. sikit je lagi ..

close button
ShoutMix chat widget
Twitter Bird Gadget