Finished and I'm back to business

April 23, 2011 iPai 4 Comments

Salam

Thanks and praise to God the Almighty, I finished my last paper yesterday, EKC 462 - Advanced Process Control. I would say, if I might further my study in Master of Engineering, I will continue in this field. So, for the time being, just check and browse around to find some info with the Master's title list that I got from Dr. Zainal's blog.
Not everything that we planned will work out. Some might get what they really want, but I should say most of us failed to get it. Do have faith in Allah. Allah knows the best for you, with you are making effort towards it. For example, I did not plan on taking EKC 462, but I end up taking it. Even I really love this subject. (Tips: If you really hate something, that something will come back to you and you really like it. So, if you dont want get a girlfriend or boyfriend that you did not like it, dont hate them. LOL)

If we look back and reminiscene what we have gone through for 4 years, w could see a lot of different, improvement hopefully, have taken in our life. For me, I could see 4 past years younger me, do not have plans on what to do, thinking why I am taking this super hard Chemical Engineering Degree, and just follow the life current flow.

But now. errr ... still follow the life flow but, I do have vissions. I do have aims. That's why I am excited to be out there. But, I keep remind do not be too excited or I will get hurt. So, I just play cool. Like people will now say, CHILLEX.

Actually, I really not in the mood of working. I feeling like want to lie down all day, do nothing till I get bored. And till that day, I will start looking for jobs, but it might frustrated me as its hard to get jobs this day. With the opportunity given by Western Digital, I should grab it and just all out. If not, I will get lazy and trying so hard to start again with low gear.

So, now I'm back for my blog. I will try to post as best as I could !! Thank you for supporting me and thank you for reading. For those who are done with exam, Congratulations !! , and for those who preparing for incoming exam paper, All the best !! Pray for your sucess !!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, want to share a Facebook post by my lecturer.
Oh yes, we have BBQ last nite. Nah, I quite tired for all nite, so I don't want to update about that. Back to about my lecturer, he is the most supportive lecturer that I met. Huhu. The one that go out together and wathed movie. Huhu. Thank you dr !!

Now, it's done !!

4 comments:

IR Chabal said...

" If you really hate something, that something will come back to you and you really like it. So, if you dont want get a girlfriend or boyfriend that you did not like it, dont hate them. LOL" cam xde kne mngena lak ngan subject pai hahaha

iPai said...

itu cerita tambahan maa ... hahaha

suria said...

huk2..tahniah. suya abes 28. ntah ape2 gaps jauh giler.. Viva pun belum lagi ni.. update la ipai.. lukis bnyak2 lagi :)

iPai said...

uhuh .. suya, all the best .. jangan malas2 .. sikit je lagi ..